To entice an editor, reporter or content manager into considering a news story about an event, product or service, a Press Release must be compelling, razor-sharp and relevant to the point of usefulness. An effective Press Release will grab the target’s attention in the first ten words and be “newsworthy” by the end of the first paragraph.
Why hire Cassius Group to write your Press Release?
Principal writer for Cassius Group, Mitchell Pellecchia, possesses the requisite news experience, research skills and writing savvy to craft a persuasive one-page message for the newsmakers business professionals and marketers wish to reach – without puffery or chicanery. Call Mitch Pellecchia at 954-729-6164 or email email@example.com for a quick response. Qualifications.
- Title tags and keywords are included for the online publishing agent and press is optimzed for search on the Internet.
- Pellecchia interviews relevant parties and bolsters newsworthiness of press by accessing sources and experts that may not be available to you.
- If you or your marketing colleagues are not accustomed to writing press, you’ll be facing hours of frustration trying to get it right. For many, that’s reason enough to hire Cassius Group for the job. In addition, outsourcing saves you and your business time and money.
Average Cost: $80
Average Length: 450 Words
Turnaround: 3 – 5 business days (rush rate available)
- Initial Consultation / Interviews
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Final Draft in Word Doc and Pdf
Pellecchia is available for both freelance and agency engagements – short term and long.